Foods Habits for a Healthy Breakfast
Healthy breakfast is the secret for a happy and energetic day.
7 Foods to eat in Breakfast
- Fruits : They are rich in fibers , vitamins , water content. some fruits have hydrating qualities.
2. Nuts : It has the much needed essential oils for our body , it helps in regulating blood sugar and is good for the heart for its rich in magnesium and potassium.
3. Yogurt: It has linoleic acid that helps in improving the metabolism & it is rich in calcium. Also it has a cooling effect on the body.
4. Flax Seeds: It is rich in protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), lignin and mucilage. It’s very helpful in reducing cancer by reducing the growth of abnormal cells, it is good for skin & helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
5. Chia Seeds: Lowers blood sugar levels as well as blood pressure. Also helps in increasing metabolism.
6. Eggs: Rich in protien and keeps you energised. It also helps in regulating blood sugar levels as well helps prevent vision problems like cataract.
7. Green Tea: It is rich in antioxidants , helps in weight loss, improves digestion, helps fight diabetes, and controls mood swings by regulating brain activity.