Tips for a healthy life
Happy International Women's Day
"A healthy women, would keep the family healthier and happier."
Look after your health ladies and include these healthy foods in your regular diet, it includes chocolate too.
- Apples – They are rich in quercetin that boosts your body’s immunity.
- Broccoli - It’s rich in vitamin A and Vitamin C, that rejuvenates your skin and provides it elasticity.
- Avocado - It’s has a high amount of monosaturated fat, that helps you reduce weight and flattens your belly.
- Oats – It is very important for women during pregnancy and is rich in folic acid that prevents birth defects in babies.
- Tomatoes - They have lycopene that can help prevent breast cancer.
- Parmesan Cheese - It is rich in calcium which would help in strengthening bones.
- Spinach - It has high amounts of vitamin K and also contains calcium & magnesium that helps reduce the physical symptoms of PMS like swelling, breast tenderness, bloating and weight gain.
- Dark Chocolates - It helps in reducing the production of stress hormone cortisol and reduces the risk of depression and obesity.
- Cranberries - It helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and also has the ability to cure urinary tract infections.
- Milk - It's is the best source of calcium, and when taken with vitamin D, it’s the best way to prevent osteoporosis.
- Mushroom – It reduces the effects of a protein aromatase, which plays a major role in some breast cancers.
- Flax Seeds - It's is a good source of Omega3 fatty acids and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Healthy breakfast is the secret for a happy and energetic day.
7 Foods to eat in Breakfast
- Fruits : They are rich in fibers , vitamins , water content. some fruits have hydrating qualities.
2. Nuts : It has the much needed essential oils for our body , it helps in regulating blood sugar and is good for the heart for its rich in magnesium and potassium.
3. Yogurt: It has linoleic acid that helps in improving the metabolism & it is rich in calcium. Also it has a cooling effect on the body.
4. Flax Seeds: It is rich in protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), lignin and mucilage. It's very helpful in reducing cancer by reducing the growth of abnormal cells, it is good for skin & helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
5. Chia Seeds: Lowers blood sugar levels as well as blood pressure. Also helps in increasing metabolism.
6. Eggs: Rich in protien and keeps you energised. It also helps in regulating blood sugar levels as well helps prevent vision problems like cataract.
7. Green Tea: It is rich in antioxidants , helps in weight loss, improves digestion, helps fight diabetes, and controls mood swings by regulating brain activity.
- Eat in small portions for a healthy life, it helps you age slower.
- Loneliness leads to depression, it affects your mental health. Make friends, go out and have some quality time.
- Eat as much as fruits and vegetables, they are rich in fibers and has a lot of nutritious value. Eating greens helps your digestive system as well.
- Reduce your alcohol consumption to minimum or one to two glass. Having more than 2 glasses of alcohol everyday can lead to weight gain and unhealthy lifestyle.
- Exercise daily, go for a run or practice extensive exercise for 30 minutes daily, it keeps your body fit and keep you energized for the whole day.
- Meditation is another good practice to inbuilt in your regular exercise routine, meditate for 15-30 minutes every day, it calms your mind and recharge your mind and energy. and increases your focusing power and helps you have a positive perspective of life.
- Too much of sun is also not good for your health, when moving out in sun, apply sunscreen on all parts exposed to sunlight. Too much of sun can cause blemishes on skin and increases your risk of skin cancer.
- Quit smoking now. Smoking harms your lungs leading to other health problems, if you quit smoking you can increase your odds to survival and a better life.