Our body gains weights due to various reasons being an unhealthy lifestyle and eating. Few factors that affect your body in gaining weight are Toxic waste in the body, slow or bad metabolism rate, higher cholesterol levels due to a sedentary lifestyle, insomnia cause because of rest or uneasiness, swelling which enhances water retention in one’s body ultimately increasing overall weight.
How does Amla juice helps in weight loss?
Amla has been noted as one of the important berries in Indian Ayurveda because it is a good source of Vitamin C, Minerals like carotene, iron, calcium, vitamin B and so on. It can be eaten raw or taken as juice or added in powder or other forms to a dish, incorporating it into your daily diet could do wonders to your health and help you reduce weight. You can find various Amla products easily available in the market like UMPL India, Axiom Ayurveda -arjun amla juice, V.J.Herbals.
Effect of Amla on various weight loss factors:
- Antioxidant: Amla is a good source to intake vitamin C as well as minerals like carotene, phosphorus, iron, calcium which help in reducing oxidative stress caused by the free radicals in your body; it helps as a cleanser and flushes out the toxins from your body.
- Cholesterol: Amla enhances protein synthesis in your body, hence reducing the cholesterol level and maintains a balance in nitrogen levels.
- Metabolism: Amla promotes and regulates the metabolism of your body, one glass empty stomach in the morning would increase the protein synthesis and enhances your body metabolism.
- Cures Insomnia: Amla helps in curing your stress levels and metabolism which in turn, helps you have a good sleep.
- Inflammation: Amla is anti-inflammatory and reduces the suppleness caused in the endothelium cells of the body, dipping the swelling in your body.
Other Benefits of Amla:
- Lightens complexion
- Prevents Cancer
- Improves bone health
- Treats nose bleeding
- Better liver function
- Reduces joint pain
- Improves eye sight
- Shiny and healthy hair
How to make Amla Juice at home?
Cut the Amla in small pieces, crush them in the mixer and add water to it, you could add lemon and honey as well to enhance the benefits of it. Or you can purchase ready made Amla juice from the market.